Here you will find up to date information on studio happenings, schedule changes and more.
- Happy Thursday!What a beautiful week of sunshine we have had! It looks as if tomorrow is going to be a beautiful day for the Sunset Yoga at Little Blue Job with Cherie! You will meet in the Blue Job Parking Lot on First Crown Point Road at 6:30pm. The evening will start with a peaceful guided walk through the woods to Little Blue Job where you will enjoy a gentle yoga practice at the top, basking in the energy of an extraordinary sunset! This event will be both energizing and restorative as you combine the ancient practice of yoga with all that Mother Nature has to offer us. The trail is beginners’ level and approximately 1.2 miles round trip. Please ...
- UNITY Online Silent AuctionBidding is open NOW and ends Saturday May 22 at 5pm! So many have generously donated to our Online Silent Auction! From home decor to tarot card readings. From facials to intuitive readings. Salt caves. Mala beads. Energy Healing. The list goes on and on. We are so grateful to these local businesses that share our belief in diversity and representation in Yoga. If you have any questions, wish to make a last minute donation or well, anything, don’t hesitate to email Lanta@nourish.works. Go to www.galabid.com/unityfund to begin. Happy bidding!
- Healing Streams.Join us to receive nourishing support for yourself while we all help India heal. More details here.
- May 2021Hi everyone, I may be laid up recovering from my knee replacement, but I have planned a month full of events to keep our community supported and connected! Take a look!
- Yogapalooza starts today!We kick off our Yogapalooza with Brenna at 8am followed by a full day of classes including Zumba, and Lyra Arts! The first day closes with a beautiful Embodied & Empowered Class with Jenni Stevens at 4pm. Sunday brings me leading a Classical Yoga Flow followed by Zumba, Intro to Burlesque and closing out our full schedule with Yoga Nidra at 4pm. Yoga on the Hill and Banyan Tree Yoga are also offering classes in their studio and remotely. You can see the full schedule of events and sign up here: https://www.nourish.works/schedule-of-events-alt/ Check out our donation thermometer on the homepage to track how we are doing! Thank you for being a community that cares about representation and equity! Love, Lanta
- April 2020APRIL NEWS Again the blackbird sings; the streams Wake. Laughing form their winter dreams And tremble in the April showers The tassles of the maple flowers. ~John Greenleaf Whittier
- Join Brenna this Sunday!This Sunday, March 21, Brenna Lilly RYT-500 welcomes Spring with a 2hour Ashtanga Half-Primary Workshop. It starts at noon and will kick off a series of fundraisers for our UNITY Teacher Traing Fund. Do check out all of the exciting classes coming up! Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga is a methodical yoga practice founded on the study of breath, bandha (energetic movement & retention within the body) and drishti (focused gaze). Brenna will introduce us to the opening and closing chants of Ashtanga Yoga, offer philosophical context and lead a fast paced, yet modifiable physical practice. This fundraiser will be in person and via zoom. Please pre-register here if you plan to attend in person as space is limited. If you are planning to attend via ...
- Happy March!“Collective action remains the best way of renewing the march towards the great trinity of liberty, equality and solidarity.” ~ Guy Standing We find ourselves in an interesting time. A year ago, we closed our doors for 11 weeks. We reopened at 50% capacity with a loyal online following and gratefully, are still open and thriving today. This time has allowed me an opportunity for soul searching and education. I have become so clear on my vision for Nourish BodyMindSoul. I seek to move toward a more authentic Practice that honors the ancient wisdom passed to us from India, acknowledging it’s sacred texts and origins. I seek to create an environment in which people of diverse experiences and abilities can feel ...
- Nourish News 1.20.2021The latest Nourish News!
- Happy New Year!May 2021 be a year of liberation and unity as our creativity flows through us.