Here you will find up to date information on studio happenings, schedule changes and more.
- DIY Herbal Gifts Part 1 & 2 PART 1: Oil Infusing! November 24 4-6pm Fall is the perfect time to infuse oils. The harvest is over, herbs have been grown, collected and dried, and our skin is thirsty! If you’re like me- winter coming= VERY DRY SKIN. Infused oils can be used for a variety of things; straight up as a massage or body oil, salves, and my personal- making lotion! We will discuss yummy herbs to use for a variety of ailments, what oils work best with your skin type, and go over both the long and short ways of making an infusion. In addition, since it’s the holidays, we will make some quick culinary infused oils to gift to your foodie friends, or hog for ...
- Grand Opening Party!
- Fridays are on fire! Ladies Nite is the first Friday of every month. Gather a group of friends to take a burlesque class and experience the joy of connecting to your body through movement. Healing Circle is scheduled the second Friday of every month. Set aside a quiet hour to tune in to your inner landscape, held in a safe space within our vibrant community, supported by essential oils and guided meditation. Extended Massage Hours every third Friday of the month. Treat yourself to a massage. Yoga Nidra Finish off the month by giving yourself the gift of yogic sleep. Settle comfortably into deep relaxation and realize a reduction in stress and anxiety.
- Abundance These are the phrases by Jack Kornfield that I shared in class. Enjoy! Let yourself sit quietly and at ease. Allow your body to be relaxed and open, your breath natural, your heart easy. Begin the practice of gratitude by feeling how year after year you have cared for your own life. Now let yourself begin to acknowledge all that has supported you in this care: With gratitude I remember the people, animals, plants, insects, creatures of the sky and sea, air and water, fire and earth, all whose joyful exertion blesses my life every day. With gratitude I remember the care and labor of a thousand generations of elders and ancestors who came before me. I offer my gratitude for the safety and well-being ...
- Restorative Yoga & Sound Healing Sunday September 29 4-6 pm $30 Join Steven and Gabby for a two hour long therapeutic restorative yoga and sound healing session. Together they will create a supportive healing space carried by sacred sounds, while gently guiding you into postures with long hold times. Throughout the experience, Steven will play ceremonial instruments from around the world while Gabby gives adjustments and light healing touch to help you settle into inner peace and tranquility. This is a great opportunity to transition into the new season, to let go of what no longer serves and to allow your spirit to shine freely! Space is limited so sign up now. You can do so here.
- September Yoga Nidra September 27 6pm $20 Yoga Nidra is an efficient and effective practice of guided meditation to soften physical and mental tensions and achieve deep relaxation.Sometimes called ‘sleep with awareness’, it takes us to the edge of sleep, relaxed, yet awake and aware.Lying comfortably while listening to instructions, you silently rotate awareness around different parts of the body to achieve calmness and clarity. Join Lois for this deeply relaxing experience the last Friday of every month! Sign up here!
- Relax & Renew: A nurturing workshop to ease into Fall Sunday Sept 22 4-6pm Join us for an afternoon of deep relaxation and renewal as we ease into fall. Fall and the last quarter moon are about release and letting go. Lisa Wagner, a certified Yoga Instructor and Reiki Master practitioner, will guide you through a meditative and nurturing restorative practice while providing hands-on Reiki, an ancient healing art from Japan. Bring the body into natural alignment, eliminating unnecessary muscular strain while simultaneously releasing physical and mental tension with the many layers of the body. Props (blankets, bolsters, blocks) are used to support the body into easeful, passive postures while Reiki sends healing energy to every layer of ones being. The combination will leave you feeling relaxed, peaceful and at ease. Space ...
- Holiday closures Hi, everyone! I just wanted to remind (or notify) you that the studio will be closed Sat-Mon to be repainted. There will also be no Monday 6pm Yoga by Donation at the Bow Lake Community Club. I wish you all a safe and happy long weekend. Remember to take moments to pause and notice what is available to you. I can’t wait for you to see the studio’s transformation and want to thank you again for your patience with the closure and the plumbing debacle. Yours in Yoga, Lanta
- Lyra Arts Next 5 week session begins Sept 9. 10:15am As a child, did you love to swing? Dream of running away with the circus? Love to dance? Dream in glitter? Then, this 5-Week session is for you! In each class, you will learn a Lyra sequence (poses and transitions) with complementary choreography. We will build on this through out the session, culminating in a complete performance ready piece. It’s your choice or not to take it on the road!😉 $105 Class is limited to 6 students. Sign up here.
- September Healing Circle Friday, Sept 13 6-7:30 pm. $20 Join Kimberly Corey Ed.D. in a healing circle for a guided meditation supported by essential oils, energy release, and visualization. Relax on your mat and work through a process that can help you let go of a bad day, bad week, or start to release pieces of a situation or event that drag your energy down. Healing is part of our journey and is a process that we all work through at different paces and to different degrees. Join the group for guidance and support and “be brave enough to heal yourself even when it hurts.” –(Sparacino). Space is limited. Sign up here!