Here you will find up to date information on studio happenings, schedule changes and more.
- Restorative Yoga & Sound HealingSunday September 29 4-6 pm $30 Join Steven and Gabby for a two hour long therapeutic restorative yoga and sound healing session. Together they will create a supportive healing space carried by sacred sounds, while gently guiding you into postures with long hold times. Throughout the experience, Steven will play ceremonial instruments from around the world while Gabby gives adjustments and light healing touch to help you settle into inner peace and tranquility. This is a great opportunity to transition into the new season, to let go of what no longer serves and to allow your spirit to shine freely! Space is limited so sign up now. You can do so here.
- September Yoga NidraSeptember 27 6pm $20 Yoga Nidra is an efficient and effective practice of guided meditation to soften physical and mental tensions and achieve deep relaxation.Sometimes called ‘sleep with awareness’, it takes us to the edge of sleep, relaxed, yet awake and aware.Lying comfortably while listening to instructions, you silently rotate awareness around different parts of the body to achieve calmness and clarity. Join Lois for this deeply relaxing experience the last Friday of every month! Sign up here!
- Relax & Renew: A nurturing workshop to ease into FallSunday Sept 22 4-6pm Join us for an afternoon of deep relaxation and renewal as we ease into fall. Fall and the last quarter moon are about release and letting go. Lisa Wagner, a certified Yoga Instructor and Reiki Master practitioner, will guide you through a meditative and nurturing restorative practice while providing hands-on Reiki, an ancient healing art from Japan. Bring the body into natural alignment, eliminating unnecessary muscular strain while simultaneously releasing physical and mental tension with the many layers of the body. Props (blankets, bolsters, blocks) are used to support the body into easeful, passive postures while Reiki sends healing energy to every layer of ones being. The combination will leave you feeling relaxed, peaceful and at ease. Space ...
- Holiday closuresHi, everyone! I just wanted to remind (or notify) you that the studio will be closed Sat-Mon to be repainted. There will also be no Monday 6pm Yoga by Donation at the Bow Lake Community Club. I wish you all a safe and happy long weekend. Remember to take moments to pause and notice what is available to you. I can’t wait for you to see the studio’s transformation and want to thank you again for your patience with the closure and the plumbing debacle. Yours in Yoga, Lanta
- Lyra ArtsNext 5 week session begins Sept 9. 10:15am As a child, did you love to swing? Dream of running away with the circus? Love to dance? Dream in glitter? Then, this 5-Week session is for you! In each class, you will learn a Lyra sequence (poses and transitions) with complementary choreography. We will build on this through out the session, culminating in a complete performance ready piece. It’s your choice or not to take it on the road!😉 $105 Class is limited to 6 students. Sign up here.
- September Healing CircleFriday, Sept 13 6-7:30 pm. $20 Join Kimberly Corey Ed.D. in a healing circle for a guided meditation supported by essential oils, energy release, and visualization. Relax on your mat and work through a process that can help you let go of a bad day, bad week, or start to release pieces of a situation or event that drag your energy down. Healing is part of our journey and is a process that we all work through at different paces and to different degrees. Join the group for guidance and support and “be brave enough to heal yourself even when it hurts.” –(Sparacino). Space is limited. Sign up here!
- September Ladies’ Nite!Friday, Sept 6. 6:30-8pm In the spirit of tantra yoga, we look to the body as a way to become more present. In this once a month class, you will explore dance that connects you to your sensuality and allows you to express your unique beauty. And did we mention fun? It’s LOTS of fun! So, gather your favorite gals, bring an open mind and get your sexy on. In the Burlesque tradition, you are encouraged to dress in what ever makes you feel good~fishnets, camisoles, slips, booty shorts.Keep in mind that you want to be able to move freely. Shoes should be comfortable~booties or heels with straps are great! There will be a social time at the beginning, so feel free to ...
- First Full Week!This marks the beginning of my first full week as the owner of Peace Tree Yoga. I have been so grateful for the outpouring of support and love. I am truly blessed to have such amazing students at the studio and at the Bow Lake Community Club. Moving forward, my new schedule will be: Mon-Thurs 9am Peace Tree Yoga Mon and Wed 6pm, Fri 9am Bow Lake Community Club I also want to make you aware of 3 great events this month. My Ladies’ Nite is this Fri, Aug 9. There are a few spots left. You can sign up here. Brenna is teaching a workshop on Sun, Aug 18 4-6pm called Radiating Happiness. This is sure to be a feel good class!! ...
- Yoga NidraFriday, August 30 6pm. $20. Join Lois for this deeply relaxing experience the last Friday of every month! Yoga Nidra is an efficient and effective practice of guided meditation to soften physical and mental tensions and achieve deep relaxation. Sometimes called ‘sleep with awareness’, it takes us to the edge of sleep, relaxed, yet awake and aware. Lying comfortably while listening to instructions, you silently rotate awareness around different parts of the body to achieve calmness and clarity. Sign up here.
- Radiating HappinessJoin Brenna for a two-hour offering, starting with meditation and gentle postures, heating up with an energizing flow, and finishing with restorative postures and chanting. We will discuss and meditate upon happiness as it’s written in the Sutras as well as discovering what it means to be “happy” and humorous in our own practices. Sunday, August 18 4-6 pm $25 Sign up here.