Firstly, I want to say thank you to everyone who has reached out to let me know that they are reading along with me. I am grateful for your time. It is an odd thing to post words into the ether and not look into someone’s eyes and see that you are being heard or seen. I suppose there is a security in that as well that allows me to be so intimate and bare. So, I continue.
I continue to do the dance of calories and pounds as I strive toward weight loss maintenance.
I continue to explore why the allure of external validation is part of my current thought habit and know that I must remain vigilant in my intention to turn inward and seek my truth on a higher plane.
I continue to recognize that although performance is in a sense seeking external validation, this time it will be for me. I am playing with myself. I am testing the waters of my strength, my endurance, what feels good to me, what pleases me and being curious about what I am capable of.
So as I continue…as I, dare I say, persist, I come across this lovely link about this glorious blue blood moon and lunar eclipse that is happening today. I learn that this is the time to inquire within. To ask oneself these questions:
- What is your heart’s desire?
- What is it that you want to create?
- How can you better take care of yourself and the challenges in your personal life?
- How can you apply and shine in your gifts and talents in a way that is a true reflection of who you are?
- What changes should you make to your nutritional intake in order to feel more sustained, healthy, and to help you to be a much more effective conduit of your creative expression and higher self?
HOLY SMOKES! It feels like this moon was specially ordered for me! These are all the questions that I am working on right now! I am diving deep and using the pranayama practice, Breath of Fire, to awaken this energy in me. So thrilling to feel as if the Universe is aligning itself to support you! I will not squander this. But, let’s be real. The Universe isn’t just thinking about me. It is offering this same opportunity to you. Read back through those questions. Ponder them. What magnificent, unique to you thing can you manifest this month?
Do share! I would love to hear from you!