Saturday, March 21 9-5 and Sunday, March 22 9-4, with Erin Byron, MA, E-RYT500, C-IAYT, YACEP, Licensed Mental Health Professional
*Open to yoga teachers, therapists & practitioners, health and wellness professionals, educators & trauma survivors
Take advantage of our Early Bird pricing of $399 through 2/29. After 3/1, the cost is $495. Register here.
Experiment with new ways to bring a variety of mental health benefits to your yoga classes & practices. Reduce harmful effects of trauma and improve well-being through postures, breath work, relaxations, visualizations & other creative yogic tools.
In this training, you will:
- Apply creative, trauma-aware sequencing based on ancient wisdom & evidence-informed yoga tools
- Experience a range of effective practices you can use right away
- Understand tips & strategies to protect students’ safety and avoid common mistakes in working with trauma survivors
- Learn the stages of trauma recovery
- Assess the concept of post-traumatic growth and how to foster it in students and your own life
- Engage the ways yoga promotes the transformation of traumatic energies
Participants receive a certificate in Trauma Aware Yoga and 17 hours Yoga Alliance CEU’s